This car has been sold
- Country: Australia
- State: New South Wales
- City / Suburb: Jerrabomberra
- Zip/Postal Code: 2619
- Contact Number: 0422 444 368
- Seller: Private
- Car Condition: Used
- Car Year: 1999
- Is your car registered?: Yes
- Specify Rego Number or VIN: BMK-98X
- Registration Expiry (Month & Year): July 2013
- Road Worthy Certificate included?: Yes
- Odometer (Total Kilometres): 234017
- Transmission: Manual
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Exterior Car Colour: White
- How many seats does the car have?: 5 Seater
- Car Type: Wagon
- Car Features: Power Steering, Air Conditioning, Airbags, Central Locking, Power Windows, Cruise Control, AWD (All Wheel Drive), ABS (Antilock Brakes)
- Listed: 3 January, 2013 1:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This MY00 Outback is in excellent condition and has only had one owner who is a non smoker and does not have pets. The vehicle has been meticulously maintained in accordance with the maintenance schedule with full service history/records available.
The vehicle is fitted with the following accessories:
- Genuine Subaru tow bar.
- Genuine Subaru bonnet and headlight protectors.
- Genuine Subaru carpet floor mats.
- Carpet dash mat.
- East Coast Bullbars aluminium alloy nudge bar fitted with quality Hella driving lights and protectors.
- Kenwood audio/stereo unit (high end system only 1 year old valued at approx. $500).
- Additional 12V accessory socket in cargo area.
The audio/stereo unit is a Kenwood KDC-X8016BT CD Receiver incorporating functions including:
- Detachable facia panel.
- AM/FM radio.
- Single in dash CD player.
- USB port.
- MP3/AAC/WMA compatibility.
- 5 line full dot LCD display with variable colour/illumination (displays song name/artist/album etc.).
- Full iPod/iPhone integration supports selection of music via song/artist/album/genre/playlist etc. (in addition to various search functions) from the head unit. Many units boasting iPod integration only support play/pause and previous/next track controls.
- Bluetooth hands free phone capability with the ability to dial (via phone contacts, presets or recently dialled/received numbers) and answer calls from the head unit without touching the phone. The Parrot designed system and external microphone provides high voice quality.
- Bluetooth audio.
- Remote control (never been used).
The additional 12V accessory socket in the cargo area is a Merit/Hella style socket wired with heavy gauge cable for high current / low voltage drop applications ideal for running a camp fridge or other accessories.
Please contact me to discuss registration options, including if you would want to register in ACT (as the vehicle is presently just over the NSW border in Queanbeyan).
Feel free to make an offer!